Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The waiting is almost over, I hope!!

After 2 full months of knowing I'm pregnant I may be able to finally tell everyone! My co-workers are starting to question me. With sneaky looks at my bulging belly and quick, but quiet (fortunately), comments about when the news is coming, it's really hard lying, they have an idea some thing's up!! The guys are oblivious, but the women are a little more keened into what's going on! I hope we're able to tell Don and Rita tomorrow or Friday and the rest of the Fluhr's, which I feel like I have been avoiding like the plague, hopefully Friday and Saturday! Whew!!! Then I can tell my coworkers and some close friends I have not yet told. Then, I'm sure, the news will spread like wildfire and I will be able to let my belly show, YEA. It's not because I want everyone to see it, but I'm running out of "normal" clothes that don't make me look pregnant!! I'll try to post some new pics soon and maybe update this weekend on how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment