Friday, March 20, 2009

A Belly Shot

I kinda hate having belly's shoved in my face when women are pregnant, but I figure all who are, or at least will be reading this, will "enjoy" anything I put up. Also, since I am documenting the pregnancy and experience, growing belly's are a part of it. I just took these the other morning after my 12 week appointment, not too much there yet. What is there is a mix between baby and bad food I've been eating lately, my traveling diet is still in full swing even though I'm back home. I was also SO good about working out right up until I left for 9 days and again still on the traveling workout routine, non-existent. I'll be back on that next week, not just for health reasons, but the doctor was telling me that women who workout or are in shape tend to have easier labor, I'm holding her to that!!! I also figure I'll try anything that may "help"! The doctor said my uterus is the size of a grapefruit now, the baby is about 1 ounce and 2.5 inches and will begin moving around more, but is still too small to feel. Soon enough I'll be feeling the little peanut moving and kicking! One more thing, my baby now has the ability to suck it's thumb (if any of you remember me as a child and if the baby is anything like me, it will be sucking it's thumb now). It also has tooth buds, fingernails and will be decidedly a boy or girl after this week, but don't get your hopes up, we're not finding out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment