Tuesday, March 17, 2009

12 weeks already!!

Well, a big milestone occured today, my 12 week appointment! Wow, I thought the first few weeks/months would drag on because of out anticipation to tell family and friends, but because of my busy schedule it's gone by quickly, so far!! Again, so funny writing this email to no one, well there is one person, sorry had to spill the beans to SOMEONE!! At my 12 week appointment they just "checked" to make sure everything was on track and that I had the "baby delivering bone structure," it is and I do. We also listened to the heart beat, very cool and fast, and got a little snap shot of what little baby Fluhr will look like. So far, 2 hands, 2 feet, a head and torso, right on track! It wasn't the big ultrasound, but still very cool. My "official" due date is September 29, yep another one, I think this will be the 11th immediate family "holiday" in September, WOAH!! Plus, just found out another Fluhr, actually a Ready, is due just about the same time as me, so make that 12!! Jeremy hasn't come along with me to the Dr yet because of work, but I know he'll be along for the 20 week appointment. My next appointment is at 16 weeks and will be another checkup/physical. Below are some pictures of the little peanut, literally that big. Click on the photo for an enlarged view, the first is hard to see, but if you squint and turn you head sideways you can see the head, body, arms and legs in the 2nd and 3rd shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment