Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hey mom and dad...

SURPRISE WE'RE PREGNANT!!!
We finally told the Scott, Chukin and Bigelows and needless to say they were just a little bit excited. I could tell when we walked in and when mom hugged me she was feeling my waist more than normal, just can't wait to be told has to figure it out herself, as dad would say, "Typical McLaughlin!!" We waited around for about 30 minutes while talking about the "alleged" boat we were looking at in the area and other random chit chat. The Internet was down and I thought my plan was thrown off course, but luckily mom had her work computer up and I was able to pull up our blog and tell everyone. I think my parents have been floating around for the past few days on cloud 9!! Everyone was, of course, excited and so eager to ask how things were going. But, I'm feeling great and feeling like it's a little more real the more people know our secret. Now we're trying to find the time to get the Fluhr's together and tell them about my news and after that everyone else!! My coworkers need to be told soon, my belly isn't very good at hiding at 14 weeks!! We're excited to see Jessica and Clint in May and show them that I wasn't kidding and everyone else soon as well. We love you all and thanks for the nice comments and emails!! I am glad to hear every one's excited about my blog updates because I love writing them!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, it's finally time for a comment from a follower.. So far, it's been all about Lara and peanut Fluhr! Although the new author of this book only recently handed out our copy, we can't put it down!! Such an exciting story conceived from the love of two wonderful people. They did a great job of setting us up for the surprise unveiling. As most of you know, Gary & I have been very anxious for the release of this book. Lara is as beautiful as I've ever seen her. It's easy to catch Jeremy with a very big smile, beaming with joy. I'm going to savor every detail of this story. Thank you Lara & Jeremy...I weep with tears of joy. You guys are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete