Monday, April 6, 2009

What a relief!

Whew, all of the Fluhr's finally know. We told Don and Rita last Wednesday night and they were happy and excited for us and then we shared our news with the rest of the Fluhr clan this weekend. We went out to dinner with Jen and Pat and Joleen and Bob Friday night. We met up at Jen and Pat's house and I asked for a beer, to throw any preconceived notions I may be pregnant, and pretended to drink it. After a bit of catching up, Jeremy grabbed my beer and announced I really shouldn't be drinking it. It took a few minutes then everyone caught on to our announcement. They were so surprised and excited and for the rest of the night it was baby talk!! Saturday after Jeremy was off work we met up with Jimmy and Kristin and Jared at the Mining Co and shared our news with them. They were more shocked than anything and I still don't think it's set in yet that there will be 3 new babies at Christmas this year, wow!!! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I'm emailing my co-workers today and that should be it. It's really feeling more and more real as people are asking me how I'm feeling and talking about baby stuff.

2 comments:

  1. A huge weight off your shoulders...a little more weight on your belly. Eat up and enjoy these next 6 months of "It's all about Lara". Sometime around the end of Sept or early Oct that ends. Then, "It's all about Peanut Fluhr!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Now my co-workers know and I'm wearing a shirt that I'm not "hiding" in today, YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete