Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in Highland

Brad and Angi were brave enough to have 46 crazy Scott's and spouses and kids to their house for Thanksgiving.  Fortunately they have an amazing house and it never felt crowded or full the entire day!  We had wonderful food, great conversations, cold drinks and fun games!!  It was a super fun day! 

the family sitting around the bar

Bray's probably thinking, "Don't take me away from my favorite person, mom!"

Apparently we had had a few drinks...

Braylen's wondering why everyone's looking at him?!

loungin on the couch watchin football

Kids corner

Mandi says, "Hey my Guinness is almost gone and where did my headband go?"
Andriy doesn't say anything at all

Jess and Clint and their favorite nephew!

I think Braylen was composing a song for papa here

best buds!

The Wii remotes really entertained

spoons- spoon- spoon- spoon- spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment