Sunday, November 7, 2010

Colds are no fun

I wasn't feeling fabulous when we got home from date night, but took some vitamins and cold medicine, hoping to not have what Brayman caught from daycare, a runny nose and cough.  Much to my dismay, I was feeling horrible at about 2:30am and couldn't sleep much more of the night.  Jeremy got up with Bray and I tried to sleep in that morning and hoped to start feeling better.  Fortunately I did both when I got up a few hours later.  I was so happy to wake up and find my Bug happy as can be and Jeremy at the stove cooking chicken noodle soup, homemade!!  Finally all of the subtle and not so subtle hints worked, to help me out by making food without explicit instructions, that made me feel 100% instantly!  It was a pretty low key, lazy day, but I did take initiative around 2:30 to do some things outside and take advantage of the gorgeous day!  Bray played in the rocks and plants and I cut back some of my dying and dead landscaping.  Although I was constantly blowing my nose and rubbing Bray's, we did ultimately make some fun out of the sick Sunday.
Jeremy's yummy chicken noodle soup
Braylen's first chocolate chip cookie
Yummm, yumm, yumm
playing in the rocks with my dump truck

No comments:

Post a Comment