Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mommy's little helper

This morning as we were getting ready and Braylen decided to help mommy water my plants.  I was slightly shocked by this because he's probably seen me water my plants a total of 2 times.  Everday I am amazed by what he does, yesterday he took my brush, which I have never used on him, and he started brushing his hair.  When he watches me chew gum and blow bubbles, he chews and then sticks his tongue out.  I knew becoming a parent would be great, but no one ever told me that a 2 foot tall little guy would stop me in my tracks to watch in awe and wonderment at him watering plants or brushing his hair.  Oh how my world has changed!
Helping water plants

I could do this all day

Helping mom is fun, until she takes my pitcher away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment