Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hope Jeremy doesn't spill the beans!

He's getting anxious about telling people, which is weird b/c he's not around lots of people at work and he's so busy with little to no time for socializing! He wants to just tell people, but I want to be a little more methodical about it. I want to keep it a secret for just a bit longer, sorry everyone! I feel like my family will be out of the loop anyway b/c of the distance from us and since we're the first I would love to tell them first. Maybe it's me being idealistic with regards to seeing this as a very exciting opportunity to surprise and excite people as much as we are! I know it may not go "as planned", but I'm really hoping to tell my parents soon, so we can start telling everyone else. I'm planning to trip to the East Coast and leaving next week, hope Jeremy can keep the secret a little longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment