Friday, February 20, 2009

This secret keeping business is hard!

It's getting harder and harder everytime I talk to my parents or sisters to not tell them our exciting news. Mom and dad just got back from CA visiting Jess and I'm trying to convince them to visit Dbq soon. Mom replied, "Yeah I would love to come up there, it's been a while since we've visited you guys. Although, I'm not sure dad can come because of basketball games, but I will definitely look at some weekends and let you guys know." I just want to scream NOOO!! The ideal situation is that mom and dad and Mandi and Andriy come to Dbq early to mid March and I tell them all, then and we call Jess and Clint. I also don't want to push hard on getting them here, then they will know something's up! Not sure how easy this will be after all??!! If that's not possible we may have to wait until after tax season, April 18 weekend, to go to Jacksonville and finally spill our big news. That means I would be 3 1/2 months pregnant, I'm sure my co-workers will start suspecting the bump is more than gaining weight!! Jeremy and I are brainstorming to try to make something work, BUT MY FAMILY IS NOT MAKING THIS EASY!! I'm also trying to think of a clever way to tell them, still have a few ideas and working on them, just not sure yet. After we tell them I plan to tell the Fluhr's and the rest of the world, relatively speaking. Until then, it's just our little secret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment