Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Chukin's visit

Jeremy and I were so excited to have the Chukins up to visit us in Dbq for the weekend!! We had to entice them by buying them a Wii Fit, but it was well worth the running around town. The only imperfect part of the plan was the fact that I am pregnant, but wasn't planning to tell anyone for a while and when we get together, we drink. Jeremy and I put a "plan" together to make it look like I was drinking without me actually having to consume any alochol. It was difficult and I'm not sure we completely fooled them, but we did our best. We had a great weekend. I think it's the first time Mandi and Andriy have been in town, just them. We played Wii, of course, went to the River Museum (the above pics of Mandi and Andriy are at the Venom exhibit at the Museum), shopped, made an amazing meal and went out on the town. We had a great Wii Tennis tourney with all 4 of us playing, Mandi and Jeremy won best out of 3, then we played individually and I wooped some butt. We had a great time and love spending time with the family, we hope you guys will come visit again soon!! We love you guys and want you to move to Dubuque, no pressure though!!


No comments:

Post a Comment