Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a weekend!!

This weekend Abby and me went to Minnesota for a HUGE shopping trip!! We met her mom, Sheri, in Bloomington Friday night and shopped til we dropped Saturday and Sunday. We got lots of stuff, ate great food and had a really fun time together. I did lots of maternity shopping and got a few baby things, thanks to Sheri and Abby's gifts! Abby and I were a little scared how the husbands would react to the immense amount of bags and credit card bills, but I think we both survived the return home!! Here are some fun pictures from the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I think you posted the part about the credit cards before Jeremy and I saw the bill that is sure to come. The card company will probably have to send it freight. Glad you two had fun.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, Jeremy asked me about the bill on Tuesday. I think I had buyers remorse because I felt really bad out it, but that only lasted for about an hour! Thanks for letting us spend your $$!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record I paid the credit card tonight and I have ZERO buyers remorse! We got some great deals!!! Lara, Andy said to me, "You, your mom, Lara and the Mall of America is trouble!" I think he's probably just jealous of the good restaurants we ate at...

    ReplyDelete