Monday, May 11, 2009

29 and going strong

Abby and I got back to Dubuque on Monday around 3 and unloaded all of our stuff!! When I got home I began planting and spending some much needed time outside. He helped out and finished the planting, my back was starting to ache (maybe from old age or maybe the extra 10 I'm carrying?). He grilled steak, mushrooms and stuffed baked potatoes, so yummy, and we each had a glass of wine, mine was more like a drink. After dinner walked the dogs, went to Coldstone creamery and relaxed at home until bedtime. Below are a few birthday items. Sheri got the frog for me and the baby, it was more like a congrats on being pregnant present, but so cute I had to share. I'll have to post a video of what it ribbits another time!! The purse is from Jeremy, as well as the shopping spree. It was a great day and a wonderful 29th birthday. I feel so lucky to have such great friends and family, thanks for the cards and birthday wishes everyone. I am also so fortunate to have such a loving and caring husband, thanks for everything Jeremy. Lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment