Monday, May 18, 2009

We had our ultrasound today and it's a....

SURPRISE!! We didn't find out the sex, but we know it's healthy! Everything looks good, the baby is big for being 20 1/2 weeks, the ultrasound tech actually said I'm reading about a week early, but fingers, toes, eyes, ears and mouth are all present and accounted for! Not the greatest pics the baby kept putting it's hands in front of it's face and the umbilical cord was in the way for most of them, but very cool all the same. My fave picture is the one where it's rubbing it's eyes, already so cute. The tech kept saying that it was moving around a lot and how cute the nose is, I think these are both good things!! The heart beat was a little higher than last time at 145, so it could be guessed as a girl this week, we'll see. And no, McLaughlin's, we're not telling anyone the names, those will also be surprises. You'll just have to wait until September before you know, that probably kills most of you, especially you Shari!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I got some serious chills when looking at my granddaughter...I mean grandson...oh..I don't really care about the sex. A baby. A cute little Fluhr baby. A cute little Fluhr baby that's being shy & coy. You made my day little baby. I'm so excited to meet you in the not so distant future.

    Love,
    Nana Debbi.

    ReplyDelete