Wednesday, May 13, 2009

20 weeks

Where has the time gone. I'm 20 weeks done and 20 more to go. Pretty amazing that we'll have little Fluhr in that short of a time frame, I think we're getting more and more excited as we start getting things and doing things for the baby! My 20 week appt was yesterday and the first time Jeremy has been able to come along. The appt lasted all of 10 minutes, but they did measure my belly and checked the heartbeat. The baby's going strong at about a 133 heart rate, according to the Dr a boy's heart rate is below 140 and a girl's is above 140??!! I haven't done any kind of tests to determine sex yet and I'm not sure if I plan to, we'll see how anxious I get when the date comes closer! Jen Ready had her ultrasound on Monday and she said it was awesome!! It makes me so excited because ours is next Monday! I took some more photos of the belly this morning, people have been requesting it and I'm trying to space out the pics for every 4 weeks or every Drs appt. I haven't felt any definitive movements yet, but I'm hoping soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment