Thursday, April 16, 2009

16 Weeks

Wow, hard to believe it's already been 16 weeks, approx 4 months, since I've been pregnant. It's not hard to forget with my constantly changing body, but it will be September before we know it and I want to enjoy my time being pregnant. I have found some things I LOVE about being pregnant, 1. you never have to suck in your gut after a big meal 2. you get to wear the comfiest maternity wear 3. people are always tending to you and asking how you're doing 4. friends and family are genuinely so excited and happy for you when you pass along the good news and 5. eating is not so much a concern right now, maybe it should be, but it's not!! Things are still going really well, my only complaint is that I get quick sharp cramps often throughout the day, other than that I'm feeling great! I had my 16 week appt and things are looking good, heart beat is good, weight gain is good, my uterus is high but not concerning (who would've thought I would be writing a blog that contained the word uterus??). And now that tax season is over (woohoo) Jeremy can really enjoy the dr appts and the ultrasound, which is coming up on May 11 and May 19. I took another belly shot and will try to post one at least once a month. Mom, dad, Mandi and Andriy you will get a full view of the belly this weekend, so be prepared for a much larger Lara than last time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment