Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shopping Shopping Shopping

Yesterday Joleen, Jennifer and I went shopping in Madison. It was my first maternity clothes buying experience. I had looked at the VERY slim options here in Dubuque, but wasn't sure what I would need or how I would grow. My work pants were getting pretty uncomfortable and I know I will only get bigger and bigger and bigger, until God only knows how big I'll be by the time this is all over??!! We went to Babies R Us, Gordman's, JCPenny at the Mall in Madison. We were on a little bit of a time constraint, but were able to hit some good deals and find a few necessary purchases. Babies R Us was fabulous, all baby all over! I looked at some crib sets and bedding sets and they were adorable, so I got a better idea of what I wanted for the baby room. I'll save the BIG decisions and registry for a time when Jeremy can come along too, he LOVES shopping??!! So here are some of the things I got, not too exciting, but I was really impressed with how well things fit and the cuteness of the tops and dresses. The Cubs tank is not maternity, but will look adorable with my big belly later this summer, NO ARGUING!! Looking forward to more shopping and one of the biggest purchases, a swim suit, later this spring!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your new clothes in May! Go to babygoodbuys.com for a babiesrus coupon for your next shopping trip. Love you and your blog! xo Judi

    ReplyDelete