Monday, December 7, 2009

Back to Nana and Papa's

Well, my hell has officially begun, shot gun hunting season. Braylen and I talked about what we could do while we were abandoned by Jeremy for the long weekend and we decided a trip to visit nana and papa would be best! I woke up on Friday morning panicked because Braylen didn't wake me up... I checked on him and was surprised to find him breathing and perfectly fine, HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! WOW, I was astonished! Anyway, we took the trip to Jacksonville, just Braylen and myself, and made it safe and sound. When we got to nana and papa's we relaxed and hung out. We got to decorating on Saturday and had a great time hanging out and reminiscing over old Christmas decorations. Shari and Zach came around on Sunday to get some one on one time with Braylen. Being at my parents with Braylen is like a vacation for me, I don't have to change all of the diapers and have both of my hands free most of the time!! I kinda think they like it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment