Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby laughs are best...

Last night Jeremy and I were laying in bed just starting to doze off when we heard this peculiar noise. We both opened our eyes and looked at each other and I asked him, "Was that Braylen laughing?" Braylen was put to bed about an hour earlier and was sleeping. He must have had a fabulous dream because this was no ordinary laugh, this was a full fledged belly laugh that I have never heard out of him before. It was just one laugh, although I must admit I was awake for a while after hoping to hear more, but it was enough to make me laugh and smile until I fell asleep, and I'm sure I smiled all throughout the night. I must admit there is nothing better than hearing your baby laugh or seeing them smile. Who would have thought parenthood would be so wonderful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment