Tuesday, December 22, 2009

11 weeks

Another week has passed. We're preparing for Christmas and another trip to Jacksonville. Braylen is super excited for the holidays!! He was watching me do laundry when I took his 11 week pictures, they're my favorite yet. He's cooing and cahhing at everything and especially at Jeremy and I when we talk to him and play with him. He loves his mirror and play mat and when he's fussy I lay him down and he's happy as can be. When he's on his playmat he's so close to rolling over, he rolls onto his side to get closer to his mirror, it's only a matter of time...
Of course I treasure all of the time we have together, but now that I'm back to work I love the time even more. He's such an entertainer.
Here's a video of him attempting to roll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHRPeHG8HQ

No comments:

Post a Comment