Monday, September 28, 2009

A productive day

Sunday turned out to be a completely productive day, a huge surprise to me, usually we just lounge around the house!! I got up at 8:30am and started getting ready for church, Jeremy had mentioned to me on Saturday that if I wanted to go it had to be at 9am. Jeremy was still sleeping and I was hoping my getting ready would rouse him from his slumber, no such luck. I knelt down beside him and quietly asked if he was awake, he mumbled something, then asked if he could start getting ready. His eyes shot open and he looked at me and said, "Why, did your water break?" He was slightly disappointed when I told him that I was getting ready for church and not the hospital. After church I met up with a friend of mine, Alesha, who is having twins in November for brunch. It was good catching up and enjoying some good breakfast and a yummy coffee! I got home and decided to tackle my horrendously out of control garden, I knew my time was limited and if I didn't do it now, I would have to wait until spring. I cleaned out and cut back tons of plants and it looks pretty good now. When I was done, I was inside making meatballs and homemade spaghetti sauce for us and Jen and Pat to freeze. I finished the night off with an amazing bath and a splendid night sleep. Ahhh, I love being productive at 39 weeks pregnant, I know my time is getting down there so I am stoked to get a few more things done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment