Thursday, July 30, 2009

MY newest purchase

I figured since Jeremy got a new deer head, not cheap, I should get a little something too, only fair right? I am carrying his first born child! My wedding ring hasn't been comfortably fitting me for about a week or 2 and I hate walking around without anything on. So I've been trying to convince Jeremy I need something for my ring finger. Well after "the hanging of the deer head" last night I convinced him to come out and do a little shopping with me and then swayed him to look at and purchase a ring for me. Needless to say the ring is gorgeous and was in the 3 figures, OK so there is a decimal point in those 3 figures, $6.69, and it's from the prestigious jewlery store Kohls and completely fake. So, his purchase was slightly larger and more expensive, maybe I can drop enough hints, approx 5-10 a day, that I would like a real ring like this one day. I'm crossing my fingers that this one won't turn my finger green!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm going to have to do this soon too... Even my plain work band (also from Kohls) is feeling a bit snug.

    ReplyDelete