Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bringing the outdoors indoors :(

Last night Jeremy wasn't home, changed and already working on 5 projects with 2 done by the time I got home at 5:20?? That's really not like him. I called him and he reminded me, excitedly, that he is picking up his deer head. Side note: You know when a dog/cat kills a small animal like a rabbit, squirrel or bat and then brings it to their master with pride, while all the master wants to do is vomit, scream and run the other way. Well, he was the proud animal and I was the terrified master. Jeremy put his trophy it on the wall and it's a monster compared to his first buck and then sat in the basement in all his glory admiring the heads. I think I'm going to follow him, secretively, out to the woods this year and every year to scare away the deer so he doesn't get any more. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Andy and I like the last picture, Jeremy relaxing and admiring his kill...

    ReplyDelete