Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby book

I have been searching for a good baby book to document the baby's arrival and the next few years of their life. I have found some that require TONS of writing and I know I'll keep that up for about 5 minutes and others are just too cheesy for my taste. I found this one at a small specialty shop here in town, but didn't get it right away because a little more than I wanted to spend on a baby book. I came to work the next day and asked if anyone had coupons I could borrow to buy this baby book I found. One of the ladies in the office asked if it was a yellow book with a giraffe and buttons on it?? I said, "YES! Have you been following me around town?" Her daughter just had a little girl and got 2 of these books for gifts. They were both extremely gracious and just gave me the extra book she had. So nice! I'm excited to start documenting some of the things about my pregnancy and our families. I am crossing my fingers that I can keep it up through the new few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment