Monday, July 13, 2009

28ish weeks

OK, I'm just at the end of my 28 week, because I kept meaning to, but forgot to take the 28 week picture. There's been a lot going on the past 4 weeks. I've been growing like crazy and packing on the pounds!! Feeling pretty good and the baby's been moving around tons!! Jeremy and I were actually able to not just feel it move the other night, but the baby was sticking out and we were able to push it around and feel it push back. Pretty crazy! I'm beginning to go every 2 weeks for my Dr appts and have an appt Monday, July 20. I had my diabetes appt Monday and failed :( had to then do the 3 hr test, but happy to say it was negative! My legs are starting to feel the weight more and after a day/night of being on my feet a little rest is desperately needed. We're getting more and more ready every day and are preparing for the next 12 weeks to FLY BY!!



2 comments:

  1. Okay, I obviously know how pregnant you are, but when I read this and it says only 12 weeks left I freaked out! Yikes! Time is going fast (don't hate me for saying that...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said that to Jeremy last night. The scary part is that I could go even sooner!!

    ReplyDelete