Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No new baby, but we're getting closer...

My belly is growing and getting a little more uncomfortable every day.  The past 2 dr appts have been pretty uneventful and showing no signs of labor.  As ready as I am to meet the newest member of our family, I am willing to wait until beginning of July when my midwives get back from vacation.  Another weekend of being pregnant is OK with me, especially when that means more potty practice and more sleep for all of us!!  My next appointment is next Thursday and they will see how/if I'm progressing at that time.  Braylen has been talking about the baby a lot lately and last night I carried him into the living room after bath time like a baby. I told him he'll be my baby for a little bit longer, but soon there will be another baby and he will be my big boy.  He proceeded to tell me that he will be a big brother and he will have a little sister.  We then talked about all of the things he is planning to help me with once the baby is here; help me change the diaper, feed him/her bottles and give the baby a bath and put on their shirt.  This is his first proclimation of the baby's sex and this is directly after my first dream about the doctor telling me that the baby is a girl!  Only time will tell the sex and if Braylen will "help" with all he claims!!

No comments:

Post a Comment