Thursday, June 7, 2012

Duct Tape Dad

Although I really wish this had happened on Father's Day, would have been perfectly ironic, it was close enough.  Most dad's, by a general rule of thumb, can fix anything and this goes for my dad and also my husband.  I'm so glad I married one of "these kinds" they are fun and extremely handy to have around.  So here's what Jeremy fixed this week after he "broke" it.
The best thing about this situation is how intrigued Braylen was in this whole process and how "proud" he was of his fixed diaper.  He was very excited about it, a couple nights later when Jeremy changed him he asked if daddy was going to use tape again.  Happy early Father's Day to all of the Duct Tape Dads!!  We love you more than all of the duct tape in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment