Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Friday!!!

Braylen and I spent an amazing day together on Friday.  We ran errands, got the car washed and then came home to play and do chores.  I have said it before, but this kid loves being outside more than anything else.  I think he would sleep outside in a tent regularly if I allowed it.  It was so funny watching him play.  At one point in time he was on the deck with a few of his toys and I heard him talking to Mater and Lightening McQueen and they were "taking turns" doing something.  I think the conversation went something like this, "It's my turn Mater. No, I'm going to go now.  OK, Lightening you can go.  Now it's your turn."  He definitely has an imagination and is actively using it!!!  I also created a few Pinterest projects, I hate to say it but I didn't take pics.  Here are the "crafts" I completed for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment