Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun, fun, fun

We had more visitors this weekend, Nana, Papa, Jess and Leah Loo Loo!  It was awesome having them here and I feel like I kept them shut in all weekend, but it turned out to be a great day outdoors for it!  Jeremy got me a pre natal massage for Valentines day, so I put the family to work babysitting while I went to get pampered!  It was amazing and I think I may have found my second home, http://www.relaxlivewell.com/, even the website is peaceful!  Anyway, we spent time together outside and played hard with everyone, Jessica's friend Taylor who lived in Dbq came to visit too!  Had a good dinner and crashed early.  Sunday we went to UD's fly in drive in breakfast after church.  I have to say I wish it was nicer weather to watch planes take off and land, but it was cold, windy and cloudy :(  Braylen did get to "drive" a plane and I really hope nothing was damaged as the kids were pushing and pulling every button imaginable.  It was fun to show him a plane up close especially when we've got our trip to FL planned and have already been telling him about our plane ride.  We always have a great time with family comes to visit, we hope they do too!  Now we just need some one on one time with the Chukins!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment