Sunday, March 4, 2012

More snow fun

Ho hum, the mundane and crazy work schedule strikes again.  Jeremy and I both worked on Saturday, so we utilized a favor from Jared.  Fortunately, Uncle Jared came over to babysit Braylen during the day and I got a few pics from the fun they had, their day was anything but mundane or ho hum!  I loved seeing what they did while I was at work and I seriously think Jared missed his calling, he needs to be in the business of kids, not engineering!! 

We invited the rest of the Fluhr's over for more fun outside and inside that afternoon.  The cousins all enjoy the snow fort and sledding and then they played inside while we all hung out.  I love getting them all together, they have such fun together and really get along so well!  And the parents enjoy the break of having adult conversations!  It's a win win! 




No comments:

Post a Comment