Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's St Patrick's day, we're wearing green and shorts!!

Wow, 2 weekends in a row, except no jacket needed now!  We ran errands on Friday after work and I told Braylen if he was good I will get him a treat.  I was originally thinking a sucker or something comparable, but we ran across a "set of golf clubs" and I knew it was the right choice.  He would not stop talking to people about his golf clubs and was cracking me up.  I wish I got this excited about a new toy!! 


On Saturday Braylen enjoyed the sunny, warm day.  He never wants to come in and plays so well with his toys and by himself, that I can actually get some things done too!!  We have a large dirt pile of the side of our house that he loves playing in.  That occupies most of his day outside between digging, riding his tractor or burying his cars in, he is the only person in the family enjoying the mess on the side of the house!!  He is also enjoying mimicking what others are doing...the neighbor was washing their car and Braylen felt the need to also wash his tractor, I really hope he still likes to do it when he needs to wash mom and dad's!! 



Sunday was another "work" day outside for me and Jeremy.  Jeremy is trying to clean up the dirt mess and also tackle the natural springs through the yard.  He got his tractor stuck and had to pull his truck to the side of the yard to pull it out of the mud.  Guess who started pulling his tractor out of the dirt shortly after?  Monkey see, monkey do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment