Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mandi and Andriy's first visit of 2012

We had some snow over the weekend and I promised Braylen when Mandi and Andriy got to Dubuque that we could play in the snow.  It was a blast!  He had the most fun any 2 year old could possibly have and we had just about as much.  Saturday was an amazing day, sunny, not too cold or windy, just right!  Unfortunately due to Jeremy's work schedule he had to miss the snow day, but we made up for it that night out to the Dubuque hockey game and drinks after.  I think we all had a lot of fun hanging out and I know Braylen was super bummed after they left.  I know he goes through withdraws when anyone comes over and then leaves.  I feel like he looks at Jeremy and I and thinks, "Back to boring old mom and dad now."  I know I would if I were him!!





Snack and hot cocoa after sledding, yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment