Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Braylen knows his stuff

Many times when Braylen's roaming around the house he's jabbering and I kinda just agree with what he's saying or talk with him a little bit.  Sometimes I catch little tidbits and try to figure out what he's saying and try to decipher Braylen language.  I also must admit that when he's "talking" I'm usually doing something else and my attention isn't directly on him.  Prime example, Braylen is playing with his toys after breakfast and I'm cleaning things up and putting dishes away.  Of course, he's chatting up a storm and he is repeating dadda dadda dadda over and over again.  I am responding saying dadda's at work and will pick him up from Gretchen's later and play with him that night.  I finally look up at his after about 100 daddas and see why he's repeating himself over and over again...
He found dadda's hat

and decides to walk around the house acting like dadda!!
Duh mom, just pay attention to me the first time and maybe you'll understand me better instead of making me repeat myself over and over again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment