Saturday, March 5, 2011

Braylen helps Nana and Papa in Chicago

I gave mom and dad the weekend off (at least that what Papa says), and decided to write on moma's blog thing. Nana and Papa picked me up at some small town between where Papa and Nana lives, and Dubble-Uke, or where ever I live. It was not a big thing, because I was able to help Nana and Papa find Chicago ( I have a sense about things like that.) Nana and Papa surprised one of my great aunt's, Judi and her family and they went bonkers over me. I met Dan (who is loud), AJ (who is big) and Alex (who swims a lot). It was kind of weird because they had a big pond inside the building where we stayed, and the water was warm like my bath. Nana and Papa took me swimming which is really neat. My cousin, Alex, showed me a thing or two about swimming, which I'm sure will come in handy when I swim in Nana and Papa's pond. I even got to sleep a little in Nana and Papa's bed.
Pardon the pooch on my belly in the swim shots. I had a little too much to drink and eat earlier.

Judi and Alex seemed to enjoy my company!
And, I theirs!
This blogging thing is kind of hard. Maybe mom can help with a little video.
She's got other things to add!
This is probably a little too long. So, I will finish up by saying that I missed mom and dad, but sure enjoyed Nana, Papa, Super Nana and Super Papa, along with the Florida people and everybody else who found Chicago. 
This is me and my TALLLLL cousin, AJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment