Monday, September 13, 2010

"What's up Gavin?"

Sunday we visited the Ready's and had fun watching Gavin and Braylen play together!  I felt like they were talking to each other the whole time and totally understood what the other was saying.  Gavin can cruise around now on 2 feet, although he just woke up from him nap and wasn't quite awake enough to show off lots.  They are pretty much the same size, Gavin's a little skinnier, because unlike his pig of a cousin, he's a picky eater.  Can't believe these little rugrats are going to be 1 so soon?!
"No uncle Jeremy, that's not how you do it!"
Chillin with mom
Bray, "Hey, where you goin?" Gav, "Follow me, I know my way round this place."
Braylen, "Hahaha, that was a good one." Gavin, "Thanks, now can I have another cheerio?"

Jumpin on my big frog pillow!


No comments:

Post a Comment