Monday, September 13, 2010

Braden, I mean Braylen had a super fun weekend...

Actually I think both boys had a pretty good time hanging out on Brentwood Ct Saturday and Sunday!  I know we had a great time with mom and dad and Braden.  Jeremy made the comment to me Saturday night that he thinks Braden could play sports all day long.  I thought to myself, "Is is just because you're older and you get tired way easier that it felt like all day? And isn't that what you dream about doing with Braylen???"  Anyway, I had to miss out on the Saturday fun with the family for a bridal shower and bachelorette party for JILL!!  It was lots of fun too.  Here are some pics from the weekend activities!

Playing on the deck and nana and papa

Bray loves books, but they make him tired!

Eating breakfast in front of a crowd

Me and the bride to be Jill!

Bridesmaids and Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment