Tuesday, September 7, 2010

11 months old, we've almost made it to 1!!

Hard to believe.  Braylen's crawling like crazy and growing like crazy.  I picked him up from daycare last week and I said that I thought he'd grown from the time I dropped him off until I picked him up?!  It's crazy when I notice just how big he is!  Just this weekend, he started leaning for me more and whining for me, before now he's been pretty pleasant with whoever has him.  He still has 5 teeth, I keep looking for more and I think there's more on the way soon.  He's been taking steps, but they're leaning steps.  In other words, I'll stand him up and then back up and he'll lean towards me and take a few steps while doing so.  His balance is great and he's able to smoothly sit down from standing and can squat and stand back up without holding on.  His crawling is hilarious, when he wants to get somewhere he sets his sights on his destination and then puts his head down and crawls like a speed demon!!  He still has to hold something to stand up, but that will be here soon.  Here's another video of him helping with laundry, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvfytJFtcq0,  he's too funny!!  He still tolerates the jumperoo, but we'll have to move onto new toys as he starts walking!!
we say, "1-2-3 jump jump jump"

No comments:

Post a Comment