Monday, August 23, 2010

Relaxing weekend...

We had a great weekend Friday-Sunday with Braylen and Jeremy! Friday Bray's daycare had the day off and we hung around at home getting some things done. Jeremy started on shelves in our storage space downstairs and Braylen and I ran some errands in the afternoon, including visiting UD and going to lunch with dad at Hu Hut. That night we had our neighborhood picnic and it was Braylen's first night he's played outside, crawling around and walking with his push/ride toy! He was dirty and was go, go, going until he hit a brick wall. Jeremy stayed out latest and had fun with the neighbors playing bags, smoking cigars and having a few drinks! Saturday Braylen and I enjoyed the nice weather on the deck where he helped me with laundry while dad slept in a bit, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C149VtMPVA. We went boating for a few hours in the afternoon with Bray and then out to dinner with newly married friends of ours, Dave and Sara. I was able to finished the laundry on Sunday, clean the kitchen up, fix Braylen's food for the week and play with Bray while Jeremy finished the shelves. I got out bowls of water and spoons and that entertained him for a long time on the deck, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6f1E2odvn4, and then snacks entertained him as dinner approached!! We're weening him from his afternoon bottle and limiting him to 2 bottles a day, so far 3 days down, wonder how it will go at daycare?! He's very interested in watching me feed the dogs and the "way" that they eat. He has not yet decided to eat the dog food, yet, but I'm sure I'll be telling a different story in the near future when I'm not looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment