Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ready, set, relax...

Or not.  I thought I would be able to relax a bit this weekend, I thought wrong!!  After a late night out Friday(and fabulously fun hanging with my coworkers!!), I was not doing so hot on Saturday.  We cruised to Bellevue, hung out for a while on the beach with friends and it would've been a great day to be boating except for my headache!!  I was able to relax finally around 9pm that night, just in time for bed.  Braylen and I had all day Sunday hanging out while dad went boating and just as I said, "I'm going to read for a while before I start doing much around the house." I stepped on a sticky spot on the kitchen floor and that opened up a huge can of worms, cleaning worms that is!!  After my sweeping and mopping and Bray's nap, we played in the pool and swung in his swing and then when it got too hot we went inside to play and read books.  Then dinner and bed, what happened to my relaxing and reading??  I guess that's what happens when you've got a baby and a dirty floor :(
I've got a cute video with Braylen standing and his newest word...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww5DmjaahHs
And another good one of him swinging and "kicking" me, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIsXoXdXafs
Playing on the beach

Playing in the pool!!
Swinging is fun!!
Especially when mom pushes me really high!!
Seriously, I could do this all day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment