Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun weekend with Mom

Friday after work I picked Braylen up and we ran a few errands before coming home. Jeremy was out boating and that left us to play and laugh. We went to target and I found a ball just Braylen's size that I was bouncing and catching in the isle. Braylen LOVED this and was laughing so hard for approx 5 minutes, of course no camera! I got the ball and when we got home the ball bouncing was old news :( but he does like rolling it back and forth. We also did a photo shoot on the floor and here are "The many faces of Braylen!"
On Saturday Jeremy had a bachelor party and I was home with Bray for most of the afternoon and all night. We had a great time hanging out in the pool. This was the first time I had him in the pool and I knew he would love it just as much as the tub. I found a few new things to make him laugh and a lot of his inside toys made great pool toys too! I can't wait for more opportunities to sit in and by our pool and maybe get out to the big pool and, of course, Nana and Papa's pool very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment