Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family, Boating and new Braylen tricks

Friday after I got off work Braylen and I were playing on the floor and when I went to make dinner he continued to play and was having fun making all kinds of noises, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dMJQAXrTog. I kind of think he sounds like he's growling! My family came up to visit this weekend and Nana and Papa, of course, brought something for Braylen, a new high chair. He really seems to like it, although it's a little big. We went boating with Nana and Papa, Mandi and Andriy and Jess and Clint and it was a hot day, but pretty fun hanging out in the water and with cousin Madison. Nana found Bray's top 2 teeth cutting through, I've been waiting for these. This may explain some of the fussiness and crabbiness lately!! Also, we had some fun with a new Braylen trick. He now claps his hands when he hears a song, found out when his babysitter and also Nana were singing patty cake to him, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQoT4HKKyIc. I love it when he does and says new things. I really think he's starting to mimic a little bit. Nothing too consistent, other than momma, but it's fun hearing him talk and try to pick up what he's saying! It was good seeing everyone and we're excited to go camping with the BIG family next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment