Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring has sprung, and so has Braylen

We had a great weather weekend! Braylen spent some time in his exersaucer on the deck on Saturday morning, first time he's been outside on the deck. I hung some laundry out to dry and we took a long walk before we went to the Fluhr's. Sunday we got back home and took another long walk, Jeremy started packing up the shed (ugh!!) and Braylen and I "played" outside with Riley and her ball. Braylen seemed to enjoy the nice weather and I think it's caused him to grow even more! He is now sitting on his own, only a little unsteady, Check Spellingrolling a lot more (I think thanks to Gavin) and eating tons of food, bananas, sweet potatoes, avocados and mangoes. Last night I was eating fruit and holding Braylen, every time I brought the fork to my mouth he opened his mouth wanting a bite. I gave him a few bit sized pieces of mango and now he loves it! It's so fun to watch his senses and recognize things around him, he's so observant.

No comments:

Post a Comment