Sunday, April 25, 2010

New tricks

Now that Braylen is almost 7 months, I've noticed lots about him changing and becoming "older". He just started smiling for the camera when I take his pictures, needless to say I take double the amount of pictures that I used to! He has recently found his penis and enjoys grabbing at is when his diaper is off. He has yet to pee on himself, while holding it, but I'm just waiting... Bath time is still a joy for him and us, he splashes like crazy and just about empties his tub before he's done. I must say, he's almost outgrown his baby tub, so at the new house he'll be in a BIG tub for the first time! His hair has been growing, growing, growing, at least his baby hair! We had to make a trip to Grandma's for an official haircut. He's so handsome now! We also had a visit with Braylen's favorite friend, Nora. She was so funny squealing and screaming, he was just staring at her. Abby was doing a Braylen voice over and he was thinking, "Nora you're such a baby, why are you doing all of these baby things? I'm a big boy, I don't do that stuff!" It was funny to see both of them next to each other and how a few months make a HUGE difference in size and activities! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7kim0imWN4

No comments:

Post a Comment