Tuesday, March 16, 2010

23 weeks

I was just saying to my parents on skype that I'm running out of things to blog about on our "weekly birthday" blog for Braylen. I'm not sure when I'll stop the weekly blog, but it may around 6 months and from there just blog regularly about his changes, we'll see if I can stop cold turkey!! Well after I said that to Nana and Papa Braylen gave me more material to work with on our 23 weeks blog. Here are some of the funny pics and video of Braylen's new "stink face" and eating his toes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjoszeO_05s
I feel the need to caption them because they the stink face pics are in consecutive order and he continued doing the same face throughout the night, it was so funny!
OK, here I go...............STINK FACE!!
What I'm not doing anything? Just kidding!
Yummy This takes concentration


Happy to have such good tastin toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment