Tuesday, March 9, 2010

22 weeks and Braylen has a mouth!

I believe Braylen has really been exploring his mouth lately and what he is able to "do" with his mouth! He's been a hand/finger sucker for a while now and is often munching on his fingers when hungry and as I've mentioned before he's been chatting up a storm lately. But, just recently he has started making other noises with his mouth and controlling the sound and pitch of his voice. He will sometimes squeal like a girl, talk really soft or try to talk to Jeremy and I if we're not paying attention, a little loud to get our focus. He has also just started acting like he's gagging or coughing. His personality is so funny. His interested in books has been growing too, I have been trying to read to him everyday and he is very interested in the pages, picture and will follow your finger if you point at pictures or words. He will sometimes last 4-5 books, but usually gets antsy around book 3. Kati, one of his favorites is Peek A Boo book you gave him, he loves when I startle him and say boo when I quickly turn the page!
I wish I could have a constant camera on him to capture every moment, but I presume some of the best memories are just that, memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment