Tuesday, January 26, 2010

16 weeks

Braylen is at such a fun stage now, he makes it hard to leave him every day! He's been looking around when I hold him on my hip, he watches me cook and clean, I hope he's learning how to do this stuff so he can help mommy out some day!! His new thing is the gotcha game, he loves it when you go close to his face and blow on his hair or kiss him, hence the videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIelX6-ThJo! He's gotten ornery about sleeping though, he likes to wake up approx 30min-1 1/2 hrs after I've fallen asleep and eat?? Then again around 2/3 and then again at 6am?? What happened to my fabulously compliant boy? Fortunately he's so adorable that I forget all about it when I get up with him in the morning and he looks at me with a smile on his face, he's going to get away with so much!!! Oh yeah he almost rolled over the other night! It was so funny, now that I look back on our reactions, good thing I got that on video too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIIOObVQIx8! I've also found that he's a little ticklish. I am hoping to get his giggle on video!! I wish I could bottle that giggle and listen to it anytime I want a smile, it's pretty stinking adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment