Tuesday, January 5, 2010

13 Weeks

Today, Braylen is 13 weeks and tomorrow officially 3 months!! He is so much fun to be around and smiles at us when we talk to him and recognizes our voices and faces. I think he's following things a lot better too, although still really favors his left side, so if you want him to see you stay to his left. I got home last night at 9pm, my first late night since I've been back from maternity leave. I think I had the hardest time dropping him off at daycare, even worse than the first day at daycare. Hope the late nights will feel a little better when we get into the groove, fortunately I'm only working 2 nights a week until 9. Since the big Hawkeye game is tonight, I thought it was only appropriate to dress him in his Iowa apparel.

Also, happy to report I went to the dr yesterday and everything looks good, no more drain and no more fluid collection. I have been pumping on my left side, just to see what happens, not a lot, hoping to get better milk production over the next few months, but not holding my breath. The dr asked me to come back for a follow up after I'm done nursing and my body's back to normal, to make sure things are ok and for educational purposes for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment