Tuesday, January 12, 2010

14 weeks

and so big. Everyday I look at him and I think it's just crazy how big and strong Braylen's getting. He's holding his head up completely now, although sometimes he still throws it around when you're holding him, we're working on tummy time a little more because he does not like to hold up his head while on his belly. He totally smiles at me when I come in the room and talk to him and he loves it when I give him raspberries on his belly and cheek, just started that the other day and he laughs and smiles at me. It's funny how I write something every week and every time I do I think of something else he's doing, it's only been a week but so much can change! As you can see from the pics below we've been skyping and we love it. We've been skyping with the fam and just skyped with the Chukins in our kitchen, it was so much fun, talking with them while making dinner and watching Bray, isn't technology wonderful!! If anyone else is a skyper sign us as a contact, our skype name is fluhrs. Also his bib is a constant fixture with his outfits, if we want to keep his shirt clean and dry, because of his slobbering and spitting up he can go through a few shirts/outfits a day! He also loves the smoothie pacifier for chewing more than sucking for his poor little teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment