Wednesday, July 18, 2012

School time

It is time for Braylen to move up in the world...he's moving from in home daycare to a school style daycare.  Mom and dad's last day with us was Braylen's first day of school.  He was super excited and it was nice to take him while Haley was at home.  It was a little bittersweet taking him to ABC, he had no issues getting right in there and leaving me, but I was a little emotional!  Blame it on being a Scott or just having a baby, I was crying and had to step out of his room so he didn't think I was sad.  Fortunately it was snack time and there were little table and chairs to sit at, he had no problem with me leaving.  Ahhh, we're onto a new chapter for many reasons and I cannot wait to see how he responds to his new environment!!
 Braylen's last day with Gretchen 

Braylen's first day at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment