Saturday, December 18, 2010

UD Gala

We had a night out on Friday for UD's Gala.  We've been looking forward to a night out with my coworkers for a few weeks and we were prepared to have fun, but instead we had a BLAST.  Mom came in to babysit Bray and we headed out to my co worker's house for a preparty and then made our grand entrance at the Gala.  I went extra glam one of my many bridesmaid dresses, courtesy of Jess!  After the Gala back to Tim's house for post party which lasted until about 3am!!!  I don't think we've been up that late in a LONG time!  We had some crazy pictures mainly because I didn't take any before 1am???!!!  Thanks for babysitting mom!!
I just couldn't stop dancing!

Jill and I

Jeremy's so dapper

Scott is showing off his floor routine skills

BOB!!!

Right before last call they decided to get in one more slow dance, ahhh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment